The GEOSS Common Infrastructure comprises of a number of GEOSS-wide services that facilitate data discovery and access and support interoperability.
Access to the individual GCI components is through clicking on the GCI map below (to be available soon). For other services, see the list below.
The services include:
- GEO Web Page: Provides general information on GEO, its components and activities, GEO-related meetings, documents, and achievements, and it gives access to a Newsletter.
- GEOSS Common Infrastructure (GCI):
- GEOSS Science and Technology Service Suite (GSTSS): A service suite for the linkage between S&T communities and GEO.
- Continuity Indicator Database: a prototype database for continuity indicators for GEOSS components.
- UNEP-Live: Tracking the State of the Environment (prototype, tbc).